My Client a Leading Main Contractor is looking for a Construction Manager for their Industrial Scheme in Daventry .
The Construction Manager (CM) will oversee all aspects of the works on a construction site and ensure the controls and procedures for the works are carried our correctly to ensure compliance with HSE guidance and CDM regulations. To ensure company SHEQ policy and procedures are implemented across the site, lower tier management and site operatives.
The CM will report to the Project Manager or in some cases depending on the size of the project the Operations Manager / Operations Director. They will be responsible for managing the works being undertaken on our sites. The CM will oversee all aspects of the supply chains work on site and be responsible for, ensuring the day to day activities, site safety inductions / briefings are carried out for all personnel regular tool box talks are carried out adequate controls are in place to ensure a high quality of work is produced ensuring method statement / risk assessment compliance, cleanliness & tidiness the appropriate use of plant and tools, waste reduction upkeep of plant and facilities ensuring appropriate use of personal protective equipment is in place.
Duties & Responsibilities
• The CM will report to the Project Manager and or the Operations Director/ Manager
• Be fully aware, understand and implement the requirements and standard, to yourself and others, of the company’s current Safety, Health, Environmental & quality policy
• Be responsible for updating your personal information, project and site information
• At all times, demonstrate integrity, to act professionally and promote the company’s best standards, values and practices
• Results-focused and driven deliver their sections of work to high quality
• Adopts forward-looking approach and critically appraises information and situations thereby anticipating and pre-empting problems before they occur
• Assertive, authoritative and confident in own ability and their decisions
• Invites and is open to other people’s views, ideas and feedback to best possible solutions/outcomes for project and Glencar
• Leads by example, e.g. adopts collaborative and respectful approach towards others and gets own hands dirty when necessary
• Emotionally intelligent, i.e. understands how to adapt communication style and behaviour to different audiences and situations
• Has strong analytical aptitude and drive to solve problems to minimise risk to Glencar and ensure project’s profitability
• Keen to continuously improve own knowledge and skills pro-actively seeking feedback on performance
Salary range is between £55K to £60 plus packages this will be based on experience
If this role is of you interest send the latest version of your cv to email@example.com or call 07501475102