Job Title: Construction Assistant Digital Coordinator / Digital Coordinator
Location: Birmingham / Warwickshire
Start Date: Q3 2021
Sectors: Construction, Civil Engineering, Design
Type: Permanent role
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum + Package ** Salary negotiable on relevant experience and level **
Our client, a growing Tier 1 Construction and Civil Engineering Contractor, has an excellent opportunity available for a Construction Assistant Digital Coordinator / Digital Coordinator, to join their expanding team, helping to continually develop their digital innovation department, shaping digital construction on large projects across the Midlands region.
The role will suit a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual, who has a passion for driving innovation within digital engineering, helping our client to efficiently design and deliver major construction projects, across the Midlands. In this role, you will get the opportunity to use the latest digital technologies, and modern methods of construction, helping project teams to deliver scheme in the most efficient (and green) manner.
Daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working within the internal digital team, supporting Project Team Information Management, working to ISO 19650 BIM and working within an Information Management environment.
- Using digital software packages such as Revit, Navisworks and BIM360 etc.
- Demonstrating an understanding of Employer Information Requirements, Asset and Data requirements, and leading data collection through the course of a Project.
- Working as part of the team, setting up digital projects and processes, in line with ISO 19650.
- Supporting the capture and analysis of project data, including sustainability and offsite manufacturing.
- Providing digital support to on-site project teams.
- Monitoring model development, including data input and collection, using leading software.
- Helping to manage and develop the use of mobile digital technology including BIM360, Glue and digital engineering.
- Monitoring digital progress using analytics and dashboard reporting.
Candidates will ideally:
- Hold a relevant qualification in digital engineering, data management, design or construction (i.e. a degree or similar).
- Have previously worked in a similar role, within a Digital Engineering / Digital Innovation department.
- Have experience of construction digital software, such as Revit, Navisworks, BIM360 etc.
- Have an understanding of BIM, including relevant standards such as ISO 19650.
- Have strong IT skills, with an interest in emerging technologies.
- Have a passion for innovation and technology, with a desire to improve digital engineering in construction.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Tim Smyth at Anderselite.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.