Construction Administrator role - Kirkstall Road, Leeds - £18k-£20k
What is the role?
The primary responsibility of this role is to assist in getting the property ready for construction. Your role will be to work with the project managers in the team to streamline the handover process from sales to construction. An eye for forward planning, organisation and clear communication skills are essential.
We would like to welcome someone with a dynamic personality into our lively property company. As the top junior construction admin role for the company, you will be liaising with estate agents and project managers and utility companies to facilitate a smooth handover process at both the beginning and end of the construction process.
The role will also entail a further exciting element relating to properties we currently control, including conducting 3D tours, liaising with estate agents, letting agents & auction houses, and ensuring go smoothly through the process.
What we are looking for
The role involves having a proactive approach to problem-solving, as well as excellent organisational skills. The ability to operate well under pressure and the ability to communicate with authority when needed are also highly desirable.
Job role includes:
* Top junior construction admin role will have great communication skills
* Speaking with estate agents, project managers, utility companies
* Conducting 3D tours on completed properties
* Some liaising with tenants & letting agents
* Liaising with other industry contacts and our wider network.
* Excellent and clear communication skills
* Organised and able to keep on top of work in a consistent, sustained manner
* Ability to operate and excel under pressure
* Adaptability and able to use initiative where needed
* Ability to work under own steam
* Confident with people
* Must have driving license and own car
We are a one stop shop for any busy investor who does not want to do it himself. We will help the client from beginning to end and your part in that business will be integral to the team offering a smooth and easy process.
The ability to get behind the company and work together towards a common goal is essential. You will be provided with the opportunity to learn new skills, and we encourage personal growth and development.
Are you someone willing to go above and beyond to prove themselves, who sees this as more than a form of employment, but as an opportunity to join a family and progress their career and someone looking to open opportunities for themselves and the team they are in.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.