COMMERCIAL MANAGER - RAIL - PERMANENT - NORTH WEST
Commercial Manager required to manage the delivery of large and complex programmes of work. The ideal candidate will be degree educated or equivalent, with vast experience of commercial management across a number of Rail projects.
- Responsible for supporting the day-to-day commercial management of Rail Services
- Working closely with the DfT and TfN
- Effective management of one or more passenger rail operators in the UK
- Manage and improve the working arrangements between the TOC's and ensuring required outcomes are delivered
- Manage and lead the implementation of high scale programmes of work
- Development of commercial management plans
- Stakeholder management
- Financial Management including negotiating, managing finances, Reporting
- Reporting directly to the Senior Commercial Manager, the ideal candidate will pro-actively support the development of passenger rail services and all associated projects & programmes
- Supporting and leading contractual negotiations and variations, managing long terms commercial relationships, ensuring value for money is achieved for the tax payer
- Management of the TOC's committed obligations, ensuring full compliance is achieved
- Provision of technical guidance for various major rail projects in the North
- Creating commercial policies and developing systems to enable the delivery of various high profile projects
- Close liaison with representatives from th DfT, NPR, RNP, TOC's and various national agencies such as HS2, Highways England, Network Rail and ORR
- Competitive basic salary DOE
- Flexible working options
- Professional Development
- Travel pass
- Above average pension contribution
This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Manager to be involved in some of the most complex and challenging Rail projects in the North of England. If you have experience of commercial management within the rail industry, please get in touch.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy