Job Title: Commercial Administrator (Construction & Rail)
Location: Staines (TW18)
Sector: Rail, Construction, Civil Engineering
Type: Temp to Permanent role
Start: ASAP - Q2 2022
Salary: £14.00 Per Hour / £25,000 to £31,000 Per Annum + Package
** Pay Negotiable Based On Relevant Experience **
Our client, a specialist Rail & Civil Engineering subcontractor, within the Construction sector, is currently looking for a Commercial Administrator to join their Rail team, where you will support the teams with various duties, such as raising subcontractor order, creating and allocating purchase order numbers, resolving invoice issues and liaising with accounts payable, as well as various other AdHoc admin and reporting duties.
You will be working with the Commercial Controller within the Rail division assisting with commercial and contract support across multiple projects.
Daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Commercial Controller due to department growth:
- Raise Subcontractor, plant hire & material purchase orders using Oracle.
- Liaising with accounts payable to resolve supplier invoice queries.
- Tracking weekly profit for the department via our Project Managers.
- Monitor costs for each Project Team through PO’s, Credit Card, Petty Cash.
- Month End Process and Reporting.
- Ensuring Commercial Processes are being following by the team.
- Supporting Commercial Controller with any ad hoc administration.
- Compiling Work Tracker to show site staff whereabouts and active jobs.
- Issue Daily Resource Plan to site staff.
Candidates will ideally:
- Have previous experience working in a similar commercial or accounts role, supporting commercial teams, ideally within the construction sector.
- Be comfortable completing the above daily duties.
- Be I.T literate, including the use of Microsoft Office Packages, specifically Excel.
- Previously experience using of Oracle would be advantageous but is not required.
- Be punctual with good communication and organisation skills.
For more information or to apply for the role, please contact Tim Smyth on 0121 200 5520 or via LinkedIn, or apply for the role online.