Job Title: Commercial Administrator (Rail – Cashflow focus)
Location: Fleet, Hampshire
Sector: Rail, Civil Engineering, Construction
Type: Permanent role
Start: August / September 2023
Hours: 42 Hours Per Week (Full Time)
Salary: £25,000 to £32,000 Per Annum + Package. (Please note: We are also offering Temp to Perm roles)
** Base salary negotiable on relevant experience
Our client, a specialist Rail & Civil Engineering subcontractor within the Construction sector, is currently looking for a Commercial Administrator (Rail), to join their Rail team on a permanent basis (Please note: Our client is also happy to look at a Temp to Perm arrangement / Temporary to Permanent role, if preferred). In this role you will support the commercial team across multiple projects, focussing on maintaining cashflow, through tracking of monthly activities.
Daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- Produce Monthly Applications & Invoices.
- Issue the Applications for Payment & Invoices.
- Liaise with clients to resolve any payment issues.
- Month End Process and Reporting.
- Requesting Credit Checks for New Clients.
- Ensuring Commercial Processes are being following by the team.
- Supporting Commercial Controller with any ad hoc administration.
Candidates will ideally:
- Have worked in a similar role before, supporting commercial teams, enabling Cashflow to be maintained.
- Have experience writing Work Package Plans and Task Briefs.
- Have good I.T skills including the use of Microsoft Office Packages, specifically Excel.
- Have strong organisation, communication and commercial skills.
- Have worked in a busy environment.
- Be diligent and highly organised.
For more information, or to apply for this role, please contact Tim Smyth on LinkedIn or via firstname.lastname@example.org