My client one of the UKs largest Facilities Management companies are looking for a Cleaning Manager in the Derby area.
Summary of Role
To provide the highest levels of cleanliness and hygiene to the Company standards, within
the contract specification and to the agreed performance.
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Comply with all Company & Client policies and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety, safe working practices hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in your work place. Follow client/company guidelines with regards to the identification and re-porting of health and safety hazards e.g., blocked/locked fire doors.
* Communicate well and demonstrate a pleasant, polite, efficient, caring and friendly service to customers and clients in all areas of service.
* Report any customer complaints or compliments and take some remedial action if at all possible.
* Report immediately any incidents of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage or other irregularities and take such action as may be appropriate.
* Cover in other areas during periods of holidays and sickness.
* Comply with all Incentive QAS Company policies/procedures and client site rules and regulations
* Carry out other reasonable tasks as directed by management.
* To attend any meetings or training courses
Previous experience working as a Cleaning Manager for a Facilities Management company is essential.
If you deem yourself suitable for this position, please apply immediately.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.