We are currently working with a leading Facilities Service provider to recruit a Cleaning & Domestic Manager to oversee a large Healthcare environment in South London
Summary of Role:
To assist the General Manager in taking full responsibility for the delivery of Housekeeping & Cleaning services. The Housekeeping Manager must possess good communication skills and the ability to manage and organize their team as well as ensuring that good customer relationships are maintained. You will be expected to have an excellent working knowledge of the contract and the relevant KPI's applicable to the service lines for which you are responsible.
The team will need to be developed and supported and it will be expected that through in depth training, an improved staff utilization will be achieved. With the support of the Head of Soft Services you will ensure that clear and concise operating procedures are in place to cover all activities.
▪ Manager/Team Leader/Supervisor Experience Essential, with proven Track Record of Managing a successful Team
▪ Experience of working in an NHS Environment
▪ Sound Knowledge of CAFM Systems
▪ Accurate Record Keeping
▪ Able to build Professional Relationships, at all levels, both internally and externally
▪ Be able to work under pressure and prioritise workload accordingly
▪ Strong IT skills Knowledge of Microsoft Office
▪ Educated to a High Standard
▪ Problem-Solving – able to handle complex enquiries
▪ Having a strong focus on FM / Property support in the FM environment