Civil Design Engineer
Location - Wakefield
Salary - £40,000 + Bonus scheme/ Pension scheme
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Civil Design Engineer. Our client is looking to expand and grow their Civils team in Wakefield. The ideal candidate for this role will support the team environment by providing Civil and Structural engineers with the design and delivery of new and existing projects in the residential and housing sector.
Our client is looking for a Civil Design Engineer that has experience in residential scheme developments and has knowledge of current Design Standards.
- Develop design layouts based on construction and specifications and requirements.
- Adhere to establish design guidelines and procedures.
- Perform design changes and improvements according to changing project demands.
- Determine construction cost and material estimates based on civil designs.
- Use latest software and technologies to develop effective designs.
- Consider health, safety and environmental requirements when developing designs.
- Provide assistance to design and constructions teams.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Civil Engineering.
- A minimum of 4 years consultancy experience is essential.
- Be a graduate member of a relevant Professional development.
- Must have experience in residential scheme developments.
- Have a knowledge of current Design Standards.
- Hold a full UK Driving License.
- Be committed to Continual Professional development.
- Be familiar with the use of PDS and MicroDrainage.
- Be proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
If you are interested in this role or know anyone open to new opportunities contact Subhan on 01135316468 or by email at Subhan.email@example.com