Category Manager - Barnsley
£35,000 - £40,000 + competitive benefits package
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client Ancala Water Services for a Category Manager to be based in Barnsley. Ancala Water Services deliver water and waste water services to over 1,100 sites throughout England and Wales including the £1billion 25-year Aquatrine A contract delivering water, wastewater, fire system maintenance and specialist estate management services to the Ministry of Defence.
Working within the commercial team and reporting to the Procurement Manager, the Category Manager will be responsible for the development, management and performance of Suppliers. You will provide a high degree of customer service to internal stakeholders and colleagues with the delivery and management of NEC ECC contracts.
This role offers a highly competitive salary and market leading benefits package and the opportunity to join an established company providing a key service within a secure sector. They have ambitious growth plans and will be able to provide exciting career challenges for the years ahead.
To be considered for this Category Manager opportunity, you will need to have:
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar Procurement role with a high level of technical knowledge of procurement best practice
- Strong understanding of writing and interpreting commercial contracts
- Experience of managing large contract and framework arrangements
- Experience of managing significant supplier spend categories including negotiation, influencing and presenting business cases
- Ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally
- Proven ability to achieve significant savings, improvements to service, timeliness and quality in spend category areas
- Member of CIPS or equivalent qualification is highly desirable
- Possession of a full UK driving licence and to be able to meet the criteria for security clearance (5 years UK resident) is essential
If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now via the link below.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.