We are currently working with a leading Facilities provider to recruit a CAD Technician/Small Works Manager to manage and implement minor works & ensure that the Operations & Maintenance data library is updated for a large healthcare site in the Oxford area
- Ensure that the O&M suite of documents is updated in accordance with the contractual requirements.
- Ensure that the CAD dataset is audit ready at all times in alignment with the contractual requirements.
- Ensure that following any variation / small works that the relevant data sheets and drawings have been updated to reflect the building alterations.
- Liaise with the project teams to ensure that all contract variations are captured and updated on the required formats across the contract.
- Ensure that periodic reviews are undertaken across the various datasets.
- Liaise with the compliance manager to ensure that external audits are successfully completed and improvement plans derived and implemented.
- Deliver contractual KPI's based on the contractual requirements.
- Assist in developing Health & Safety management by adopting correct practice and leading from the front.
- Assist with onsite liaison for the central projects team.
- Where applicable, act as the fulcrum for CDM compliance.
- Assist with the defect rectification process by updating relevant datasets.
- Maintain professional relations with clients to ensure efficient and effective service delivery.
- Lead on asset verification and management in liaison with the CAFM central team.
- Assist with Lifecycle replacement implementation.
- Produce and present relevant project proposals in relation to small works (<£5,000)
- To lead on small works that fall outside of the variation process and act as small works lead
Experience required (essential)
- Experienced in the use of CAD programs.
- Previous experience of minor project management.
- Proficient in the use of computer based packages
- IOSH trained
- Knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Experience in a similar enviroment
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.