We are currently working with a leading Facilities provider to recruit a CAD Technician/Operator to implement minor works & ensure that the Operations & Maintenance data library is updated for a large healthcare site in the Oxford area
▪ Ensure that the CAD dataset, master drawings and suite of documents are audit ready at all times in alignment with the definition set out in the contract.
▪ Maintaining capital project information into the maintenance records i.e. liaising with external consultants/contractors, PFI Estates Capital Teams, NHS FM Estates teams and the in-house projects offices
▪ Liaise with the project teams to ensure that all contract variations are captured and updated on the required formats across the contract inc updating the RDS
▪ Responsible for identifying and resolving discrepancies between 'As built structures' and drawings and/or design intent i.e. reviewing/ analysing existing drawings, making a comparative review of asset data vs drawings and establishing an action plan to update the CAFM databases where required
▪ Reviewing incoming drawings and specifications to ensure that they meet the design intent along with developing, implementing and enforcing drawing/design standards
▪ Providing PPM Monitor with a monthly report on any updates (revisions) on the drawings.
▪ As workload allows, manage small works / variations (<£5k), inc producing and presenting relevant project proposals along with ensuring the relevant data sheets and drawings have been updated to reflect the building alterations.
▪ Assisting other members of the Hard FM team where appropriate.
▪ Deliver KPI’s based on the contract requirement.
▪ Maintain professional relations with clients to ensure efficient and effective service delivery.
Experience required (essential)
- Proficient un the use of AutoCAD system & enhanced in manipulating and modifying M&E drawings
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sound understanding of the functionality of various M&E systems and implications of architectural & M&E system alterations
- Knowledge of Google software
- Understanding of NHS FM environments and knowledge of relevant HTMs