We are looking for a young College Student or University Graduate with some CAD experience for the creation of layout designs for commercial kitchens within schools, colleges, care homes, hospitals, restaurants, cafes, etc.
This is an office based role and the successful candidate will require good communication and collaboration skills and have confidence in their abilities. It is essential that they are competent with MS Office and have some experience with CAD 2D software (3D optional). In-house training will be provided as well as the opportunity to improve their CAD skill set via external CAD courses (should this be required). Living in or relatively local to Swansea is also desirable.
Skill-set, Duties and Responsibilities:
• Working knowledge of CAD related software
• Produce 2D layout drawings for commercial kitchens etc.
• Strong communication skills
• Good working knowledge of a variety of modern software
• Firm grasp of mathematics and engineering principles
• Willing to travel for occasional site visits with Sales Representatives
Salary & Benefits:
Initial salary would be dependent upon experience and a company pension scheme and Christmas bonus will be provided. All employees have 23 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
Back to Job Search
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: £20k - 25k per year
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 12 months ago
- Sector: Architecture
- Contact: Lou Maskell
- Contact Email: Lou.Maskell@anderselite.com
- Contact Phone: 01179221441
- Expiry Date: 08 November 2022
- Job Ref: 397315LML