Anderselite are currently recruiting for a Buyer for a permanent opportunity with a leading real estate services firm based in their London office. This is a fantastic opportunity for a progressive procurement professional to join a market leading team and continue to develop and build your career.
Key responsibilities for this Buyer position include:
- Managing contract life cycles and negotiations of suppliers delivering category management across the dedicated portfolio
- Managing tenders and tender analysis
- Performing financial analysis and bench marking
- Monitoring and managing vendor performance
- Building strong relationships with suppliers and managers
The successful candidate for this Buyer role will have at least two years of relevant procurement and supplier management experience. Ideally you will also have completed or began a professional certification such as CPSM, CIPS or equivalent.
If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now via the link below.