Our Client are looking for a Business Services Administrator to assist the team on a contract basis.
The role of the Business Services Administrator exists to ensure the safe and effective scheduling of all direct and contractor field resources for a range of work types including Small Works and Disconnections. The role mainly includes liaising with external customers to ensure that excellent customer service is achieved for Network Operations Customer Services.
• To safely and effectively schedule staff (direct and contractors) for the South East Region.
• Achieve full utilisation of the resources and updating scheduling tools
• Operate work management tools (SAP and SAP CRM) and PC systems to assist with the planning, issuing and completion of work
• Taking and resolving telephone queries from internal and external customers.
• Liaise with other Directorates as necessary to ensure effective working at the Regional Office.
• Take ownership of and support the investigation of customer complaints.
• To work as a team with other Business Services Administrators and Field Engineers to ensure staff are effectively scheduled and fully utilised.
• Ability to work in a pressured environment as part of a highly focused team.
• An attitude for excellent customer service.
• Good telephone skills.
• Good level of PC literacy, with the ability to learn and use a variety of systems with fast and accurate keyboard skills.
• Team working – The drive and ability to work co-operatively with others to achieve shared goals and optimise the contribution of all members of the team.
• Initiative - A bias for action and problem resolution.
• Flexible attitude to work and working hours.
• Self motivated, with a strong drive to succeed.
• Ability to build good working relationships with other staff and other teams within UK Power Networks and external partners.
The position is offered on a 6 month contract basis and is office based with standard hours between 8am and 4pm. If you would like to be considered for the role please reply to this advert with your CV for consideration.