Our client, a leading provider of Geo-intelligence and asset solutions for major construction and infrastructure clients is seeking to employ a Business Development Manager to develop the market for their new _smart tamp_ solution throughout the UK Rail Market.
Smart Tamp is an innovate new concept to enable cost effective design tamping based on survey information reported from the train mounted RILA survey system.
- Manage, develop, maintain and create new client relationships within the railway infrastructure maintenance sector.
- Build a strong client facing network and influence stakeholders to develop an in-depth understanding of clients needs and challenges.
- Manage and develop new opportunities in the U.K. rail maintenance sector.
- Develop a deep understanding of, and further refine, the companys unique value proposition to the rail maintenance sector and apply this from the early phases of client engagement and throughout the sales process.
- Proactively manage the funnel of opportunities within CRM to provide a stable and on target order book.
- Utilise online business intelligence portals for assist with the role, including Linked-In Sales Navigator, Global Data and Glenigan.
- Pro-actively visit clients to develop long term relationships and progress opportunities for work.
- Liaise with Communications and Marketing Departments to promote capability externally (events, literature, workshops, website, pod casts and articles).
- Assist with developing and updating marketing material for region, including, brochures, projects references, CVs, etc.
- Act as bid manger and lead preparation of bids.
- Maintain tracking of proposals
- Utilise SMART pricing strategies and value propositions to improve bid success.
- Inform business strategy with rail maintenance market trends in short, medium and long term to direct and guide business growth and business objectives.
Working experience and/or background directly relating to the maintenance of operational railway infrastructure. Management experience related to the assessment or maintenance of rail infrastructure.
Degree qualified in a scientific or engineering discipline.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.