Due to an increase in work, we are seeking to employ a Buildings Site Manager to work for our client on a 6 month contract (with extension if further work wins).
We are seeking an experienced individual who will manage rail schemes such as buildings, depots etc on a day to day basis, managing paper work, materials, equipment, labour and sub-contractors.
Your experience will require you to prepare and implement site specific management plans with an emphasis on the importance of health & safety at all times.
* Manage Network Rail and rail related infrastructure contracts
* Responsible for quality of works on site
* Update weekly progress on site programme and site drawings & share with Project / Contracts Managers * Plan, coordinate & motivate effective deployment of allocated personnel and resources
* Accept, control & reconcile works materials and equipment
* Implement site safety documentation & contract plans to achieve the clients' requirements & specification
* Provide guidance & advice to site personnel for competent execution of contract works
* Liaise with the Contract / Project Managers at all stages of works
Candidates will have considerable previous experience of civil engineering and buildings works within the rail industry and management experience with a current PTS and SMSTS card.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.