My multi-disciplinary consultancy client are looking for an experience Building Surveyor/Contractor Administrator to come and join their growing team.
This is a home based role, however you will be required to service projects in and around London, ideally located along either the M40, M1, M4, A1 or M11 motorway corridors.
You will get the opportunity to work on some exciting project and will enjoy a varied workload including acting as Employer's Agent, preparation of specifications and schedules of work, site inspections, quality management, leading site meetings, contract administration, cost control, design co-ordination, CDM Consultant/Principal Designer duties, Party Wall Act surveys and property (measured and attribute / condition) surveys.
- RICS or CIOB accredited construction degree
- Ideally MRICS/MCIOB qualified or commitment to working towards MRICS/MCIOB
- Minimum 4 years' PQE
- Successful track record of providing Employers Agent & Contract Administration duties
- Experience of working with traditional and Design & Build contracts
- A qualification and/or knowledge of Principal Designer (CDM2015) duties
- Confident communicator & experienced in client facing roles
- A 'self-starter' and can be trusted to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Full UK driving licence required
If you would like to be considered, then please forward a copy of your CV in the first instance
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.