Exciting opportunity for a Building Surveyor or Graduate Building Surveyor to join a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy based in their Suffolk office.
In your role as a Building Surveyor, you will have the opportunity to advance your career, by overseeing project work and offering support when necessary. This position offers you the flexibility to work autonomously within a friendly, dynamic, and innovative consultancy environment whilst gaining experience across multiple sectors.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant degree qualification
- Good technical knowledge and desire to develop career as a Building Surveyor
- Achieved or working towards RICS chartership
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills
- Strong work ethic to consistently deliver to the best of your ability
- Full UK driving licence
In return, there is a competitive salary on offer for this position, c. £25,000-£40,000 per annum, alongside the opportunity to join a successful team where you can learn and build / develop your career.
If you’re ready to take your career in Building Surveying to the next level and join a company that values your expertise, then please apply now using the link above / below.