Installation engineer( Blind fitter)
Location: Travel Across Great Britain
Contract role on going.
Rate: £150-300 LTD or CIS each.
Must have their own van.
X2 - Southern region. London
Looking for 2X installation engineers ( Blind fitters). Preferably 2 people who have worked together in the past.
Open to an installation engineer and a labourer to help with the jobs.
The company has built a strong reputation in the construction sector for installing a wide range of shading products on construction projects in the residential, commercial, healthcare and education sectors particularly.
A team of professional and skilled installation engineers are key in the successful delivery of these projects and ensuring projects are completed to a high standard with satisfied customers. Project durations can range from 1 day to weeks and months, so there is a good deal of variety on offer which helps ensure the work is engaging. We are often one of the latest trades to be operating on the project so there can be increased pressure to get the work done to deadlines and with little margin for error in terms of the quality of the install. This means the role can be both demanding, but also rewarding as we are often seeing the finished building just before it is handed over.
Key purpose of the role:
• To carry out the installation work of all Capricorn products in a variety of commercial site locations nationwide to fitting schedules provided.
• RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
• Ensure all products are all installed to the highest possible standards and in accordance with company procedures.
• Work is often carried out in cleaned environments, installs need to be carried out to agreed acceptable clean standards.
• Works are carried out across a wide range of commercial buildings ranging from large building sites, to live working situations such as offices, schools and healthcare environments.
• Ensure that the rules of the contractor of the building we are attending are followed and good lines of communication are maintained with the customer.
• Review the details of the work schedule in advance to check and ensure all equipment and fixings required are prepared.
• Regular communication with the Project Manager is vital to ensuring the smooth running and completion of the project. This includes but is not limited to quickly flagging any issues as they a arise, ensuring the status of products are updated clearly in the app with all necessary information included, ensuring Project Manager is aware of the end status of the planned days work before leaving site.
• Products need to be handled with care and laid out to positions agreed with site.
• Where necessary, ensure goods are transported to and from site locations securely and in pristine condition.
• Accurately interpret measuring and manufacturing illustrations for the purpose of measuring or installing products.
• Clearly mark any returned items with all necessary details for them to be easily identified by the manufacturing staff.
• Liaise with clients on site to determine their requirements when carrying out site surveys.
• RAMS should be reviewed prior to starting work and any issues raised with the Project Manager.
• Ensure safe systems of work are followed and the RAMS provided are followed.
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance wearing company provided uniform and hi visibility workwear clothing.
Please email myself with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Eve Dyer
- Contact Email: Eve.Dyer@Anderselite.com
- Contact Phone: 0121 200 5520
- Expiry Date: 26 November 2023
- Job Ref: 404862EDR
Installation engineer( Blind fitter)