I am currently seeking a BIM Technician for work a well-known consultancy on a Thames Water project. Role is inside IR35 with the potential for flexible working.
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Deliver design data and undertake quality control processes.
- Understand Thames Water's BIM/CAD standards and ensure the output comply with Thames Water's standards and quality requirements to achieve acceptance.
- Use 3D modelling to support design collaboration, clash resolution, asset data capture, digital rehearsal and cost capture
- Contribute to development of the CAD/BIM standards.
- Support the development of the common data environment platform and process (Autodesk BIM 360) and manage Building Information Management data throughout the project lifecycle.
- Create and develop a standardised Building Information Management element library, to support model reuse and a production approach, including identify affordable and low carbon solutions.
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
- Experience of working in a common data environment platform and managing BIM data throughout the project lifecycle.
- Understanding of key principles of information management as set out in ISO 19650
- Previous Thames Water experience / knowledge or wastewater or similar
- Couple of references
For more information or if your keen on the please contact Sam Jaffe at Anderselite.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.