Job title: Bid Writer / Coordinator
A well established reputable Highways & Civil Engineering Contractor, delivering a range of Infrastructure schemes across the North West.
Projects -Highways, Roads, Civil Engineering
As Bid Writer / Co-ordinator you will be responsible for writing / co-ordinating tenders and bids, updating case studies and project reviews, award submissions and assisting in the companies marketing.
Plan and lead bid process from outset to closure
Establish win strategies for quality led bids and participates in review so prequalification documents and tenders.
Compile relevant bid documents, writing of content
Prepare and review the commercial aspects of the bid
Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process - record, analyse and manage issues
Managing relationships including internal and external stakeholders, subject matter experts, Design teams, Directors, etc
Lead tender presentations, interviews and negotiations with clients
Ensure consistency across all communications channels in terms of reflecting the brand values, differentiators, message, tone and style
Participate in lessons learned capture and implement identified improvements.
Arrange all post bid reviews with clients, post contract award
Key Skills / Experience
* Experience of the Construction Industry
* Previous bid writing experience
* Experience in MS Publisher / In Design or similar
* Excellent report writing
* Strong maths ability
* Working under pressure and to deadlines
* Excellent Communication
* Demonstrated experience working in a similar role within a civil engineering contractor.
* Demonstrated experience in delivering bids for civil engineering projects in the North West and North East.
* Experience within in the following sectors: Highways, Civil Engineering, Roads.
* Experience in the bid management of similar large projects.
The Successful Applicant
Senior Tender, Bids, Proposals Manager
* A track record in bids / tender writing end to end process
* Be able to collate all new proposal content to form a bid library for future use
* Ability to listen and influence at senior management level.
* You will have experience of successfully bidding for funding to develop services for customers and working within a commissioning environment for service delivery.
* You will be familiar with achieving effective customer engagement through a variety of mechanisms and have experience of delivering change within a customer focused environment.
* You will have strong communication and able to manage a large stakeholder group
* You will be the type of person who can manage complex situations with sensitivity and objectivity and therefore develop strong working relationships and partnerships internally and externally.
It is essential that you are a specialist bids/ tender writer with first class writing skills. You will have had experience writing complex bids and experience leading the content development for large, strategic opportunities
£25,000 - £40,000
Car allowance or Company car
Health care etc
To register your interest in this excellent career opportunity, please submit your most recent CV to myself or call me if you have any questions on 07980 006 436 for a confidential discussion my email address is
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.