Job Title: Bid Writer (Proposals Writer)
Location: Northamptonshire / Milton Keynes
Start Date: Q2 2021
Sectors: Construction, Civil Engineering, Commercial, Industrial
Type: Permanent role
Salary: Circa £30,000 Per Annum + Package
**Negotiable on level and relevant experience**
Our client, a large, established and growing construction contractor, is currently looking for a Bid Writer / Proposals Writer, to join their team on a permanent basis, working on various construction and infrastructure projects, including commercial and industrial projects.
The role would suit a Bid Manager / Proposals Manager with 3 to 5+ years' experience, working in a similar Bid Writing role. Whilst our client is ideally looking for candidates with a construction background, this is not essential and we are willing to consider candidates outside of the construction industry, who show willingness to learn, to an eagerness to integrate with a new team.
Daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- Writing and reviewing PQQ's, tender documentation and proposals, ensuring timely submittal of the bids.
- Review and challenging existing written material, editing and making improvements to response documents, with a focus on continual improvement.
- Actively seeking out high quality content from internal and external sources, to constantly improve proposals.
- Delivering completed written proposals within agreed deadlines.
- Maintaining and updating reference library information, to provide accurate management information on bids, tenders and quotes.
- Managing and contributing toward the development of the winning bid strategy.
- Identifying potential risks and issues within tenders.
- Working as part of a growing bid team.
Candidates will ideally have:
- A relevant qualification towards Bid Writing. (Ideally).
- Previously worked in a similar role, as a Bid Writer / Proposals Writer.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills (written and verbal).
- A team player self-motivated attitude.
For more information, or to apply for the role, please contact Tim Smyth on 0121 200 5524 or via LinkedIn.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.