Job Title: Bid Writer
Sectors: Utilities, Geospatial, Rail, Highways
Job Type: Permanent role
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Bid Writer to join their expanding business unit to work in Telford, working for a contractor who specialised in geospatial surveying, including in the rail and highways sector.
To support the sustainable growth of the client’s work by supporting the business with the production of market-leading bids, proposals, tenders, presentations, and brochures. Also collating, analysing, and communicating sales pipeline opportunities.
You will have the following accountabilities:
• Working with business and work winning leads to identify, analyse, and communicate opportunities for all parts of our diverse business.
• Acting as bid lead undertaking the management of the bid in line with the client governance processes.
• Manage and articulate a wide range of technical, commercial, and work winning solutions to those at Senior Management and Board Level.
• Develop and manage a network of subject matter experts, working to articulate high quality technical work winning solutions to agreed deadlines.
• Lead and co-ordinate input and responses for all phases of the tendering process (PQQ, ITT) covering commercial and financial aspects.
• Identify, develop and re-work existing content in line with specific questions and individual client requirements.
• Develop bid responses using existing and new techniques with the ability to re-write / edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders.
You will have the following qualities and experience:
• Good communication and people skills
• Demonstrate ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proactive and solution focussed
• Well-organised with a customer orientated approach
• Excellent writing skill
• Good numerical skill
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Educated to a degree level
• Experience in writing/ bid management
- Sector: Construction, Civil Engineering
- Contact: Nathaniel Drew
- Contact Email: Nathaniel.Drew@anderselite.com
- Contact Phone: 0121 200 5520
- Expiry Date: 16 October 2023
- Job Ref: 403367NDR
Job Title: Bid Writer