Job Title: Content Creator or Junior / Bid Writer
Location: Wolverhampton (Role also available in Warwickshire)
Sector: M&E, Construction, Social Housing, Fire Alarm / Security Services / Maintenance
Job Type: Permanent role (Full Time)
Start: Q3 2023
Salary: Circa £25,000 to £35,000 Per Annum + Package
** Base salary negotiable on level and based on relevant experience
Our client, a specialist Mechanical & Electrical Engineering subcontractor within the Construction sector, is currently looking for a Content Creator or Junior / Bid Writer to join their team on a permanent basis, helping them to develop the business and win more work / continue growing.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting, coordinating, writing, and presenting tenders & PQQs / Bids, alongside managing social media and external communications. Bids you will get the opportunity to work on include multi sector project bids, primarily within Social Housing, Fire Alarm and Security and Service and Maintenance sectors. The role will also encompass external communication and mixed media marketing with a focus on brand reputation, lead generation, and client management.
Daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- Development of written content for proposals and other documents against the specification/requirements and timescales.
- Delivering PQQ’s and RFI’s and managing the process from identification to post-submission.
- Supporting the team in presentations.
- Re write and edit content proposals, which include input from a variety of stakeholders.
- Searching for potential business opportunities.
- Ensuring portals are kept up to date.
- Create, co-ordinate the bid throughout, ensuring the draft is brand compliant, consistent in style and presentation and is produced to the required timescales.
- Analysing and recording feedback on won and lost SQ’s, PQQ’s and Tenders.
- Updating Tender logs as required.
- Assisting other team members as required.
- Creating and uploading regular social media posts.
- Creating and maintaining external communications – in the form of newsletters, emails, fliers, and other media.
- Involvement with Social Value enterprises.
Candidates will ideally:
- Have worked in a similar role before, for a minimum of 6 months, ideally supporting in a mixed marketing / bid / admin role.
- Have good I.T, organisation, communication and marketing/social media skills.
- Be diligent with a strong attention excellent attention to detail, with the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Tim Smyth on 0121 200 5520.