Bid Writer - Manchester
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 plus pension and bonuses
Job Type: Permanent
Job Description: Bid Writer (Construction)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Writing and co-ordinating quality submissions for tenders and bids
- SQ/pre-tender compilation, completion and management
- Collation and maintenance of database of generic answers to SQ questions
- Assist with collecting information (written/photo/video as necessary) from site/project managers to create and maintain database of project profiles, linking & integrating with Group CRM as necessary
- Assist with collecting information (written/photo/video as necessary) from site staff to create case studies and project reviews
- Assist with marketing of the company
- Assist in co-ordinating tender meetings
- Administrative support to the bid team function
- Checking and updating enquiries database
- Checking external portals
- Booking in schemes for pricing and sending out enquiries
- Assist in sourcing sub contractors
- Previous experience in the Construction industry
- Experience using Microsoft projects
- Driving license
If you are interested in the above position please contact Joe Lunt on 0161 829 3980.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.