Senior/Associate MEP Quantity Surveyor
Anderselite is currently recruiting for the position of Associate MEP Quantity Surveyor on behalf of a well-established multi-disciplinary consultancy. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team to contribute to the growth and development of our MEP Quantity Surveyor department.
We are seeking a candidate who is eager to advance their career and eventually assume the role of Partner for the MEP Quantity Surveyor discipline in London.
The portfolio of projects includes large-scale industrial and commercial schemes with contract values exceeding £30 million, as well as smaller projects in sectors such as healthcare, insurance, and government sites.
• Manage existing client relationships and identify new business opportunities
• Mentor and train junior staff
• Provide expert advice on the costs associated with building projects
• Oversee estimating and cost planning activities, taking ownership of the final cost plan during the design phase and delivering updated cost plans
• Conduct negotiations with mechanical and electrical subcontractors to secure fair contract prices on behalf of clients
• Advise on contract arrangements and conditions and undertake pre and post-contract work
• Chair cost meetings to review change order statuses with contractors and client representatives
• Advise clients on the cost implications of alternative designs for mechanical and electrical systems
Key Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelors degree in Quantity Surveying, a similar level degree, or equivalent vocational qualification
• Clean UK driving licence
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• MRICS Chartership
• Strong commercial acumen and a drive for business development
• Strong client-facing skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
If you are a motivated and ambitious individual seeking an opportunity to grow your career in MEP Quantity Surveying and contribute to a successful consultancy, we would love to hear from you.
Please feel welcome to call Neelam on 01179221441 if you would like to have an informal chat about this role or other roles available