I am currently seeking multiple Associate Geotechnical Engineer for work with a Consultancy on a Civils Project.
Role would require a 3 (Office Based) / 2 (WFH) Split. Office locations in London, Warrington, Manchester, Birmingham, Milton Keynes, Bristol, Cardiff or Glasgow. Role is inside IR35
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
• Proactively managing selected projects or components of projects, taking responsibility for quality assurance, health & safety and client feedback and ensuring effective communication of any changes/modifications.
• Directing and working in collaboration with other design disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design
• Managing the production of analysis and design and ensuring compliance in the components of the project for which you have responsibility, including drawings, reports, specifications and studies
• Liaising with the Project Director or Manager and the client to keep informed of all developments associated with the project
• Providing technical direction to the discipline team, leading by example to achieve Sector/ Discipline goals and championing a quality, innovative, client-focused and entrepreneurial culture
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
• Previous experience as a Principle Geo Engineer, Associate Geotechnical Engineer or similar
• BEng in Civil Engineering with a geotechnical bias, Geology or similar
• Experienced in all stages of the projects, from initial feasibility through to construction supervision and advice
• Experience in foundation design, retaining wall design, slope stability analysis and the production of detailed design drawings and specifications
• Experience in ground investigation design and implementation
• Couple of references.
If you are keen on the role please contact Sam Jaffe at Anderselite