Our client are looking for Associate with team leading skills to join their technical team based in Bristol. This is a new position, created to provide an opportunity for someone with excellent technical and leadership skills to head their highly regarded technical team and play a key role in growing the company.
Summary of Role:
This role is very much hands-on, so the production of working drawings and technical documents is part of everyday work. In addition, this role requires experience of team management including monitoring of deadlines, managing workload, timescales, carrying out employee reviews as well as ensuring compliance with current legislation.
The successful candidate would be expected to contribute to the ongoing development and review of company standards and policies. Good client liaison skills and effective communication with other associated professions is essential.
Key Attributes and Skills Needed:
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience (UK based) in a technical role
• Experience in working on residential/mixed-use projects for developer clients and
• Sound technical knowledge and in depth understanding of building regulations
• Experience in managing a small team
• Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
• REVIT experience desirable but not essential
• Full UK Driving Licence
What They Offer:
• Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
• Car Allowance
• Flexible hybrid working arrangements – part office based/part WFH
• 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Christmas shutdown
• Company pension scheme (Royal London)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Eyecare Scheme
• Employee retail discount scheme (Edenred)
• Modern open plan studio
• Regular social events
• Promotion opportunities
• Good CPD programme
• Convenient location with free car park, close to the M5 Junction 19
Our client actively encourage career development and is an equal opportunities employer. You must have the right to work in the UK to apply for the position.
If this role peaks your interest, please click apply below. We look forward to reviewing your application!
- Sector: Architecture, Construction
- Contact: Lou Maskell
- Contact Email: Lou.Maskell@anderselite.com
- Contact Phone: 01179221441
- Expiry Date: 17 October 2023
- Job Ref: 402768LML