Assistant Works Delivery Manager - Rail
Permanent - £30,000 - £36,000
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for an Assistant Works Delivery Manager to work within multiple rail related infrastructure projects.
- Prepare site files, SWP, and Works Package Plans as a minimum to client specification
- Oversee the day-to-day delivery of works communicating any issues back to the Works Delivery Manager / Project Manager as necessary.
- Promote and implement site specific management plans to ensure compliance with all of our client's health, safety, quality and environment policies.
- Arrange landowner access and any enabling works i.e. submit any possession, line blockage, traffic management, requests.
- Request necessary buried service records for all works identified as requiring them.
- Maintain clients database (Monitor) ensuring that all data is updated regularly to show progress of works.
- Raise requisitions for sub-contract services, plant, materials and labour as required.
- Undertake site visits with sub-contractors prior and during works.
- Report on works ongoing and completed / finalised jobs - ensure all documentation is uploaded to the specific project folder.
- Liaise with the Project Manager / Works Delivery Manager to ensure that all necessary documentation to enable the production of PCIP is collated and uploaded into the project file.
- Assist Project Manager / Works Delivery Manager to track the works programmed and communicate any issues
- Assist in the communication of Daily/Weekly works planning and locations
- Assist in the production of the PCIP
- Collate design documentation in readiness for submission following review and acceptance by the Project / Works Delivery manager
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required
- Rail Industry experience - Essential
- General Buildings Knowledge
- Civil engineering project work background
- SSOW Planner (desirable)
- Previous experience of managing multiple work sites
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks when required
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.