My clients are looking to appoint a Site Manager one a permanent basis. My clients are a 5-star housebuilder with an excellent reputation in the market and big plans for expansion in the next 12-18 months.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in managing all aspects of a construction development site, ensuring the provision of safe, efficient and cost effective works at all times, while maintaining the highest quality of work and customer service are delivered within the given timescales.
Principal accountabilities of the role include:
- Support in the management of the day to day running of the development and provide clear direction to those working on the construction site regarding their responsibilities and targets.
- Assist with the implement health and safety procedures.
- Motivate, support, and manage directly employed site staff, providing toolbox talks, training, coaching, and support as required to improve performance.
- Ensure site presentation is always maintained at the correct standard.
- Support the Site Manager in delivering all aspects of production requirements in strict accordance with relevant technical and planning documentation
- Fully conform to building regulations and warranty providers' requirements (NHBC, LABC Services).
- Ensure that adequate site records are maintained including but not limited to Site Managers reports, labour requirements, plant, materials, site inductions and health and safety records.
- Thoroughly inspect and ensure any remedial work is completed in advance of each NHBC key stage inspection
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- Experience of working as an Assistant Site Manager with a high-volume residential house builder.
- Experience of effectively managing teams
- Up to date knowledge of health and safety and building legislation.
- CSCS card
- SMSTS certificate
- First Aid certificate
- Construction Management - HNC Level 4, HND
- Valid Scaffold Appreciation certificate is desirable
On offer is a very attractive salary, car package, annual bonus, generous holiday allowance, contributory pension scheme and life assurance. For more information on this role please contact Paul Wilkinson on the number supplied or via email on
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.