We are seeking an Assistant Site Manager to support the daily running of a development near Leeming, North Yorkshire.
The successful applicant must have:
- Contract house build experience
- SMSTS qualification
- CSCS card
- First Aid
- Temporary Works
- Scaffold Awareness
- Experience with NHBC/ LABC and defect inspections.
Your main duties will include:
- Assisting the Project Manager/Site Manager to guarantee works meet budget, timeframe, and H&S guidelines.
- Tracking and overseeing subcontractors' progress.
- Arranging site works in accordance with the agreement timetable and recording advance as required.
- Keeping day by day records and archives.
- Site inductions.
- Order placement.
- Assessing the quality of craftsmanship to agree to company guidelines.
- Supplying cover for the Project/Site Manager.
Our client can offer a competitive remuneration package, company pension scheme (5% matched), 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a company-funded employee assistance programme, as well as the opportunity for long term progression. If you meet the required criteria and you feel that this role could offer the potential for long term career development, please apply now by sending a copy of your CV to Rhys Johnson at Rhys.Johnson@anderselite.com or call 0113 205 1266.