Assistant Project Manager – High End Fit Out
Are you a graduate with experience in the fit out sector and looking to make a move into project management?
Anderselite are recruiting for an Assistant Project Manager on behalf of a main contractor who specialise in the fit out and refurbishment of high end residences, hotels and museums across London and overseas.
Due to continued growth, the contractor are seeking driven graduates with a degree in either Project Management, Construction Management or Building Surveying to join the project management team .
Although the contractor is looking for those candidates with at least one year’s experience in construction, you will be mentored by a senior member of the team and the contractor is therefore looking for those graduates with willingness to work within the fit out sector.
The role requires great attention to detail, problem solving skills and organisational skills in what can be a past paced environment. In addition, the contractor is looking for people who engaging and hardworking, efficient and goal driven.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Liaison with the project team, Consultant team, Design teams, sub-contractors and any other professionals involved with the project
• Production and management of tracker documents to ensure that key project processes are controlled
• Following up of actions with internal and external teams
• Collation of information from multiple sources
• Reading and understanding Construction Drawings
• Assisting the Project Management team with analysis of information and identification of issues
• Timely production of reports and meeting minutes
• Management of small works packages
In return the contractor can offer a genuine career path within the business and the opportunity to work on some of London’s most prestigious projects .
To find out more , please submit your CV .