Assistant Building Surveyor | Oxford | £24,000-£30,000
Exciting opportunity for an Assistant Building Surveyor to join a leading project management consultancy based in Oxford.
Key responsibilities for the Assistant Building Surveyor will include working on large scale condition survey programmes capturing data in order to quantify and assess the condition of building assets across a number of different sectors.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Achieved or working towards a relevant degree qualification
- Strong desire to gain technical knowledge and develop career as a Building Surveyor
- Working towards or a desire to work towards RICS chartership
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills
- Strong work ethic to consistently deliver to the best of your ability
- Full UK driving licence
In return, there is a competitive salary on offer for this position, c. £24,000-£30,000 per annum, alongside the opportunity to join a successful team where you can learn and build / develop your career.
For more information, please apply now via the link above / below.