Asset Surveyor needed - Edinburgh- Long term
Our facilities management client is currently looking for an asset surveyor for an ongoing contract in multiple sites in Edinburgh.
Role is outside IR35
- Ensure Quality assurance procedures are adhered to and any new policies, procedures and change processes agreed are used to improve operational performance in a timely manner.
- Build positive relationships with your peers, customers and the public to ensure you carry out the tasks in a courteous and professional manner.
- Computer literate in the use of software packages such as spreadsheets, Databases and CAFMs
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with stakeholders across the business
- M&E knowledge
- Facilities maintenance experience
- Computer literate
- Relevant experience
you will get:
- Training on job
Long term job, 5 months minimum. Client want to take a team on permanently after the contract completion as well so potential for salaried position.
If interested apply or call Jon Crook on 01617071516.