Asset Care Analyst - Barnsley
£29,000 - £35,000 + competitive benefits package
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client Ancala Water Services for an Asset Care Analyst based in Barnsley. Ancala Water Services deliver water and waste water services to over 1,100 sites throughout England and Wales under the £1billion 25-year Aquatrine A contract delivering water, wastewater, fire system maintenance and specialist estate management services to the Ministry of Defence.
The Asset Care Team are responsible for the optimum whole-life asset management of water and wastewater assets. The Asset Care Analyst will be required to provide support to the business as the subject matter expert on capital investment, clean water & wastewater infrastructure, regulatory & environmental compliance and asset data initiatives.
This role offers a highly competitive salary and market leading benefits package and the opportunity to join an established company providing a key service within a secure sector. You will be able to make the role your own and will be joining an ambitious company with strong growth plans who will be able to provide exciting career challenges for the years ahead.
To be considered for this Asset Care Analyst opportunity, you will need to have:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of asset management principles and processes gained through water industry experience
- Knowledge of water and wastewater treatment processes or an understanding of water and wastewater networks
- Ability to produce, export and analyse data and interpret to make effective decisions.
- Experience of asset management systems and databases
- Extensive experience of work prioritisation, managing stakeholders and achieving key deliverables
- Commercial awareness and understanding the commercial impact and costs when making decisions
If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now via the link below.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy