Architectural Technician / Technologist job in Central Manchester, Lancashire
An Architectural Technician / Technologist job is now available in Manchester City Centre.
Candidates must have at least two years Revit experience!
Our client has a sought-after reputation within the residential, healthcare and leisure sectors and is respected for the design and delivery on their high-quality projects. This practice use Revit to the highest standard on their projects.
Due to continued success and growth, they are now looking for an Architectural Technician / Technologist. This role will be offered on a full-time permanent or contract basis.
What is expected of you:
- Use Revit to the highest standard
- Have relevant architectural qualification relevant to the role
- Strong technical ability
- Ideally have residential, healthcare or leisure experience
What you get back:
- Salary between £25,000-£45,000 doe
- 1 day per week working from home
- Career development
- Support and training
Feel free to call me on 0161 641 7819 for more information. To be considered for this position, send your CV to me on Sadie.Nixon@anderselite.com