I am working with a prominent and award winning employee owned architectural practise with envious growth plans. I am looking for an Architectural Technician/Technologist with a proven track record of industry experience to join their diverse Bristol Studio where you will have a real say in what they do and how they work.
Working as part of a team, you will play a pivotal role in supporting team leaders successfully achieving each stage of a project. In order to provide that support you will need to be technically competent and be fully conversant with Revit.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Revit is preferred although training will be provided if required. We would expect the successful candidate to fully engage with Revit and use it to support our BIM technologies and processes.
* 2 to 3 years industry experience
* Degree qualified
* Desire to learn new construction techniques and solutions
* Good interpersonal skills
* Proven ability to resolve technical challenges and produce accurate technical information
* Experience of co-ordinating the work of associated professional consultants
* Ability to balance workload as the role may require you to balance more than one project at any one time.
* Working knowledge of Revit
In return my client will offer a competitive salary and package with the opportunity to take part in first class training. They are able to offer a flexible work life balance to ensure their staff can be highly productive whilst ensuring the best for themselves and family.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.