Anderselite are looking for an experienced Architectural Technicians/ Technologists and Architects for one of our clients Cardiff offices. You should have good construction knowledge and ideally some retail experience as our retail team are delivering stores for a major retail client. You will join our established technical team, producing design and technical information using AutoCad and Revit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Produce drawings and documentation as required using AutoCAD, individually and in collaboration with our technical team. Use of Revit ideal but not essential.
· Be responsible for the preparation and coordination of detailed design and production information including drawings and documents for tender packages and construction drawings
· Produce specifications using NBS software and advise on use of materials and construction detailing.
· Monitor quality and coordination of drawing information ensuring project delivery in line with programme. Ensure compliance with office quality standards.
· Be responsible for the management of the project including health & safety and building legislation requirements along with day to day administration of the projects.
· Contribute to the design and construction process.
· Assist with site surveys when required.
· Attend client meetings as required.
· Attend design team meetings as required
· Follow company procedures including quality management, environmental management systems and health & safety
· Manage time effectively and identify any resource requirements
Excellent salary and benefits as well as long term training and job prospects as well as good city centre locationa and parking. Please contact Louise on 07786017545 for more information.