Andersrelite are currently looking for 2 Architectural Technician/ Technologists to support in the coordination of design and working drawings for core range and site specific housetypes, standard details, 3rd Party information and Regulatory approvals. You will also be involved in;
• Coordination of design and working drawings for core range and site specific housetypes
• Production of standard details and external works information
• Liaison with external consultants and planning & building control authorities to obtain cost efficient and practicle planning & building regulation solutions.
• Liaison with external consultants in the production of specialist design information
• Liaison with external architects in the production of site specific housetypes and external works information
• Input into ensuring that all regulatory compliance / approvals are gained in a timely manner and in line with overall program
• Provide Architectural support to the site teams
• Review of production information prior to issue
• Input into the pre construction health and safety file
• Review and update design risk assessments on a regular basis
• Ensuring that site specific housetypes are compliant with site specific regulatory and planning requirements
• Ensure duties are carried out in line with company standards relating to Quality, Healthy & Safety and Sustainability issues
• Big picture focus – working to key dates to ensure effective site starts.
• Ensure a relentless focus on Zero Harm
This is an immediate start contract role for a minimum of 3 months. Please apply with cv and portfolio to email@example.com