Mid to Senior Level Architectural Technicians (Technical Team)
Busy Southampton based Architectural firm is looking for x2 talented architectural technicians to join their expanding Technical team due to workload. These are exciting opportunities for anyone who has a keen interest and the experience producing quality working technical drawings for residential projects. One role is for a mid level person and one role is for a Senior level candidate.
Summary of Role:
The role will involve interpreting client brief and the production of working drawings and technical documents while complying to the latest legislation.
There is a real opportunity to develop over time and gain wider experience and knowledge, progressing within the technical team.
Key Attributes and Skills Needed:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience (UK based) working on residential/mixed-use projects for developer clients and national housebuilders
- Sound technical knowledge and in depth understanding of building regulations
- Proficient in AutoCAD, REVIT desirable but not essential
- Essential to have a thorough knowledge of M4 (CAT 2 & 3) Nationally Described Space Standards (NDSS)
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
- Flexible hybrid working arrangements – part office based/part WFH
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Christmas shutdown
- Company pension scheme (Royal London)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eyecare Scheme
- Employee retail discount scheme (Edenred)
- Modern open plan studio
- Regular social events
- Promotion opportunities
- Good CPD programme
- Free parking on site
This Architectural firm actively encourages career development and is an equal opportunities employer. You must have the right to work in the UK to apply for the position. Excellent salary and benefits package available as well as training, development and progression.