One of my clients is looking for a mid-level Architectural Technician to join their Architectural & Design team in their Leeds studio.
The client is a well-established, award-winning Architectural practice working on cross-sector projects across the UK and internationally.
They are looking for a highly motivated, creative candidate who wants to further their career and preferably has residential and masterplan experience.
Qualifications, requirements and responsibilities
• Qualified Architectural technician with around 5-7 years post-qualification experience
• Excellent Revit software skills
• Working on residential and masterplan projects (preferable)
• Great Technical skills
• High level working knowledge of UK construction and building law
• And more
What we offer:
• Competitive salary (depending on experience)
• Hybrid & flexible working (home/office)
• Career and qualification support,
To hear more about this role please apply via the link or contact Sylwia Stypa by sending your up-to-date CV and portfolio to email@example.com or/and call at 07986707856, 0113 242 0303.
- Sector: Architecture, Residential, Construction
- Contact: Sylwia Stypa
- Contact Email: Sylwia.Stypa@Anderselite.com
- Contact Phone: 0113 242 0303
- Expiry Date: 05 December 2023
- Job Ref: 404992SST