Our client are seeking a talented and motivated architectural assistant or technician to join their team and contribute to the design and development of a wide range of housing projects at all stages of design from masterplanning through to detailed design, combining architecture and urban design. As an architectural assistant, you will work closely with their architects and design team to create innovative and sustainable housing developments that meet the needs of their clients and the community.
The role includes input at various stages of the design process from feasibility layouts through to planning applications. Working alongside project leaders to prepare full, outline and reserved matters planning application packs, including drawings, 3D visualisations and graphic outputs. As the role develops over time you will provide increasing inputs to design and the project process with clear opportunities to gain experience and progress.
Key Attributes and Skills Needed:
• Keen interest in residential design and placemaking
• Architectural design biased degree
• Previous experience of working on residential or mixed-use projects is desirable
• Proficient in AutoCAD experience in using REVIT desirable but not essential
• Good visualisation and graphic skills (Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch-Up)
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Desire to progress and attend CPD
What They Offer:
• Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
• Flexible hybrid working arrangements – part office based/part WFH
• 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Christmas shutdown
• Company pension scheme (Royal London)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Eyecare Scheme
• Employee retail discount scheme (Edenred)
• Modern open plan studio
• Regular social events
• Promotion opportunities
• Good CPD programme
• Free parking on site & close to M5 J19
Our client actively encourage career development and is an equal opportunities employer. You must have the right to work in the UK to apply for the position.
If this has peaked your interest, please click apply below!
- Sector: Architecture, Construction
- Contact: Lou Maskell
- Contact Email: Lou.Maskell@anderselite.com
- Contact Phone: 01179221441
- Expiry Date: 17 October 2023
- Job Ref: 402765LML