One of my clients is looking for a job runner Architect/Technologist to join their Architectural & Design team in the North Yorkshire region.
The client is an award-winning Architects practice specialising in the design and delivery of Logistics, Residential, Retail & Commercial schemes.
They are looking for a highly motivated, methodical and thoughtful candidate who has proven project running experience and worked as part of a multi-disciplinary design team on large/multiple projects.
Qualifications, requirements and responsibilities
• Registered Architect or Technologist with around 5 years of post-qualification experience
• Excellent Revit software skills
• Job Runner
• Great technical skills
• Experience working on cross-sectors, preferably residential
• Proven skills in managing and delivering projects from inception to completion (post-tender to construction)
• Building Design
• High level working knowledge of UK construction and building law
• Attend regular meetings with clients, contractors and other specialists
• Carry out Designer Risk Assessments (CDM)
• Carry out regular Design Reviews
What we offer:
• Competitive salary £35 000- £40 000 (depending on experience)
• Hybrid working (home/office)
To hear more about this role please apply via the link or contact Sylwia Stypa by sending your up-to-date CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or/and call at 07986707856, 0113 242 0303.
- Sector: Architecture, Residential, Construction
- Contact: Sylwia Stypa
- Contact Email: Sylwia.Stypa@Anderselite.com
- Contact Phone: 0113 242 0303
- Expiry Date: 05 December 2023
- Job Ref: 404984SST