Busy client who is a medium sized award-winning Architects practice specialising in care related projects across the UK is looking for a qualified Architect to join and strengthen their busy team located in Newport, South Wales.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
• ARB / RIBA qualified with either BArch or Masters degree in Architecture.
• Experience in the Care Sector is a benefit but not essential.
• Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written language.
• Be proficient and experienced in all phases of the design process, including feasibility, planning, tender stages of the RIBA Plan of work, and be able to assist with the delivery of construction packages to take a project through to completion on site.
• Experienced and competent in the use of Architectural design software including AutoCAD LT Revit, photoshop, In-design and PowerPoint.
• Be able to demonstrate excellent design skills, combined with a practical common-sense approach to problem solving.
• Ability to manage workload and be adaptable when working on a variety of projects and different clients, and to communicate effectively within a team.
• Must possess a UK driving licence and be able to attend site visits within the UK.
• A salary range of £32,000 - £50,000 commensurate with experience, with annual Pay reviews.
• Potential for company car.
• Excellent opportunity for progression within the practice for the right person.
• Bonuses from profits paid three times a year.
• Minimum of 25 days paid holiday leave, increasing with length of service.
• Company pension scheme.
• Medical Healthcare cover.
• Modern open plan working environment with social break out area. This is an opportunity to work for a client focused practice, in a friendly office environment, working on a variety of projects across the UK. This is a permanent office based position and the salary will be commensurate with experience.