Anderselite are working with an AJ100 architecture practice who's demand continues to grow. They now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven Architect to join their skilled Architectural team of over 100 architectural staff.
You will be based at their head office in Oxford where they have 50 architectural staff.
• Design Leadership, capable of leading multidisciplinary design teams
• Strong design and technical skills
• Revit experience is essential
• Ability to express ideas effectively, orally, graphically and in writing
• Experience in preparing and presenting design proposals and documentation
• Knowledge of UK best practice standards and keen interest in sustainability
• Post Part 3 qualification experience
Candidates must ensure the highest design quality throughout all projects and be able to work efficiently & diligently to meet deadlines whilst maintaining a strong attention to detail. Your talent, creativity and excellent communication skills will create wide scope for personal and career development in a dynamic and growing business.
What they Can Offer
This role offers you the chance to progress your career at a forward thinking, friendly company. Along with providing you with an opportunity to learn and develop skills and qualifications as part of a dynamic team, they also offer
• Ability to contribute to the growth and development of the team, adding value to our growing business
• 25 days holiday - entitlements increase by 1 day per annum after 3, 5 and 8 years
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance
• Standard 6% Contribution - rising to 7% after 5 years, and 8% after 10 years
• Highly competitive salary
• Salary Sacrifice - Cycle to Work Scheme
• Buying and Selling Annual Leave
• Gym Membership Scheme
• Company car leasing scheme
When you join, you will be surrounded by professional people who are experts in their field. You will work with and be surrounded by mentors and a support network to help you to embrace new challenges, grow, develop your skills and experience to progress with your career.
The company has climbed to 14th position in the Building Magazine Top 150 Consultants, whilst continuing to rise within the Top 50 Architects, Engineers, Project Managers, and Surveyors lists – with them in the top 10 surveyors in the country. Showcasing their continued success!