Do you want to work for a multi award winning property and construction consultancy where you will be involved in projects that are rich and diverse, spanning many different building types and sectors, both here in the UK and internationally?
The client offers care and advice that very few, if any can match. The Architecture team fully embrace this philosophy by approaching each and every project with a straightforward desire to create simple, elegant, sustainable and functional buildings and structures, which withstand the test of time in terms of style, performance and user needs.
This is a great time to join their team as they enter a period of expansion following several successful bids. As the demand for their expertise continues to grow, they now have an exciting opportunity for a talented Architect or Part II. You will join their experienced and growing Architectural team in Bristol working on projects that include hotels, Advanced manufacturing, education buildings, offices, R&D projects and residential housing.
Role and Responsibilities
• Carry out feasibility studies and design proposals for review
• Cooperate with other members of the design team and coordinate their output
• Ensure design proposals conform to the latest building regulations and technical standards
• Providing a practical and methodical approach to solving problems, working to fixed budgets and working within deadlines
• Inspection of building work on site
• Ability to work autonomously, designing and delivering projects with minimal supervision
Experience and Skills Required
• Strong design and technical skills
• Strong 3D visualisation skills
• Significant post qualification experience in a similar role
• Proficiency in Revit is essential to the role. Please include example projects using Revit and BIM software in application.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be an excellent communicator who can articulate complicated issues between their clients and highly skilled project teams. You will also need to show ambition and a willingness to learn whilst demonstrating a high level of diligence and organisational skills.
They invest heavily in their biggest assets........their people. And as you will find out from day one in your career, you will be handsomely rewarded:
• 25 days holiday
• Private Healthcare
• Company car allowance
• Life Assurance
• Pension: Standard 6% Contribution
• Highly competitive salary