I am working with a prominent and award winning employee owned architectural practise with envious growth plans. I am looking for an Architect with a proven track record of Healthcare experience to join their diverse Winchester Studio where you will have a real say in what they do and how they work.
Working as part of a team, you will play a pivotal role in supporting team leaders successfully achieving each stage of a project. In order to provide that support you will need to be technically competent and be fully conversant with Revit.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Revit is preferred although training will be provided if required. We would expect the successful candidate to fully engage with Revit and use it to support our BIM technologies and processes.
You will have:
* A desire to create and deliver great buildings
* A minimum of 5 years post qualified (ARB) experience, to include healthcare sector experience.
* Professional experience working in a high-quality, design and delivery focused practice
* A keen interest in large scale architectural projects, while able to manage smaller/ multiple projects alongside
* Ability to work collaboratively in a large multi-disciplinary team, manage a small team, and work independently
* Excellent drawing and presentation skills and the ability to explain a design idea and evolution of a concept
* An ability to build rapport, create positive relationships and work effectively with others
Managing client relationships is key to this role and will include:
* Becoming involved at any stage of the process and can effectively input with minimal briefing
* Running multiple or complex projects start to finish, to satisfaction of client, in profit and on time
* Leading presentations and engagement with clients and building users
* Taking the lead role in taking a project brief, developing initial proposals detail design (in conjunction with a small team)
* Demonstrating awareness of own impact on others within other teams or business areas
* Managing fees and invoicing for projects (with administrative assistance)
* Contributing to winning new work
* Generating good PR for the practice
* Acute Healthcare sector experience
* Working experience of Revit
* Educated to at least RIBA Part 3 level with significant years post qualification experience
* Good interpersonal skills
* An understanding of the sensitivities when communicating with and presenting to clients
* Experience of having carried out a lead role on projects with a value in excess of £5m
* Ability to manage the design process and development of a construction project
* Experience of co-ordinating the design team and associated professional consultants
* Ability to balance workload as the role may require you to balance more than one project at any one time Ability to balance workload as the role may require you to balance more than one project at any one time
* Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
* Major (£100m+) project experience
* Mental Health project experience
* Knowledge of CodeBook and Activity DataBase
In return my client will offer a competitive salary and package with the opportunity to take part in first class training. They are able to offer a flexible work life balance to ensure their staff can be highly productive whilst ensuring the best for themselves and family.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.