Anderselite are currently looking for an Architect Associate/Partner for a client for an exciting new opportunity to help build and grow a new Architecture Team in their Birmingham office. The team will form part of our established multidisciplinary office and will see it develop and expand their architecture capabilities in the Midlands area.
They are an AJ100 architecture practice and a significant part of an award winning build environment consultancy. Their design portfolio is world class, and they are currently working on several exciting new projects including advanced manufacturing, Science, Healthcare, Education, Defence and Workplace projects which results in a diverse, growing, and exciting practice. They work across the UK and internationally, where they both design and deliver a range of projects in terms of scale and sector.
The company are known for their collaborative and consultative approach, integrated multi-disciplinary design philosophy and technical excellence. They pride themselves in applying these skills when designing and delivering environments to enhance human activities and experiences.
• Leading and delivering all RIBA Stages for £10-£50M projects with a team of assistants
• Show great leadership skills, inspire team and organise project deliverables
• Lead presentations to the client and project team
• Uphold professional values of the company
• Experience of managing a team of architects and assistants
• Developing and maintaining new and existing business opportunities
• Excellent concept design and graphical presentation skills
• Revit and technical detailing skills essential
• Client fronting and leadership expertise
• Driving licence required for site visits
Whats in it for you?
Your reward is focused on your total wellbeing, with a package to support all aspects of life. In addition to your salary, you can expect:
• A healthy holiday balance of 26 days, plus bank holidays & the ability to buy / sell to suit you
• 3 days a year to give your time to others, volunteering for great causes
• An inclusive wellbeing offer:
o Financial – Life Assurance, Pension Scheme (3% Employee, 6% Employer), Income Protection, Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme, flexible choice of Critical Illness Insurance
o Physical – Free Private Medical Insurance, Doctor at Hand Private GP, Best Doctors, flexible choice of Dental Plan, Cycle to Work Scheme, GymFlex & Healthcare Cash Plan
o Mental – Mental Health First Aiders
• A generous car allowance and a performance bonus scheme
• A flexible approach to hybrid working, to suit both you & your team
• Tailored career development – focused on professional, personal and/or educational