Administrator - 12-month FTC - Barnsley
£22,000 + competitive benefits package
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client Ancala Water Services for an Administrator who is proficent in Excel to be based in Barnsley. Ancala Water Services deliver water and waste water services to over 1,100 sites throughout England and Wales including the £1billion 25-year Aquatrine A contract delivering water, wastewater, fire system maintenance and specialist estate management services to the Ministry of Defence.
In this role, the Administrator will work within the procurement team and will be responsible for managing the security clearance vetting process as well as supporting the team raising, receipting and reporting of purchase orders and providing excellent administration and customer service on a daily basis.
This role is initially offered on a 12-month fixed term contract basis and offers a highly competitive salary and market leading benefits package and the opportunity to join an established company who take pride in delivering high-quality essential services.
To be considered for this Administrator opportunity, you will need to have:
- Competent Microsoft Office Skills to include Excel pivot tables and data sorting
- Experience dealing with sensitive date and a high regard for confidentiality
- Attention to detail and a genuine regard for compliance adherence
- Previous administration experience within a busy work environment
- Strong people skills - able to build constructive working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Excellent time management - ability to work and deliver to deadlines
- Possession of a full UK driving licence and to be able to meet the criteria for security clearance (5 years UK resident) is essential
If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now via the link below.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.